Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 - Fourth Quarter in Review

October

I finished this mini quilt which is made from the scraps of two custom quilts I made in February.  It is fun having a reminder of quilts I sold. 



It was my first time quilting with the walking foot on both sides of the seam.  I liked trying out a new quilting design on a small quilt.  It lives on my Cricut and makes a great dust cover. 



Then I finished this quilt (also my header) called Springtime Kisses.  I had to have a quilt made out of X's for my blog.  It is inspired by the March Mystery Quilt at Stitches and Sew Forth



November

My big quilty project for the month of November was this blog.  :)  I gathered lots of pictures of my quilts and wrote lots of posts.  I went through twenty years of quilting in just a couple of weeks!  It was exhilarating and exhausting, but so worthwhile.  Now that I am "caught up" I won't be posting as often. 

I also wrote my first tutorial...



And made lots more baby blankets



I was also able to make these two table runners for Christmas gifts. 



December

After the rest of the Christmas stuff was done, I was able to finish this quilt for our home for Christmas.  It hangs in our kitchen. 


I was even able to get this quilt finished after Christmas before New Year's Eve. 



I am grateful I was able to get anything quilty done in the super busy, family-filled month. 

All in all, it was a great quarter.  I am grateful I now have this blog and my new friends. 

XX,
Jasmine

1 comment:

I love reading your thoughts, and I try to respond to every comment through email. I hope you will consider leaving one. If you are unable to leave a comment, you are welcome to email me at quilt dot kisses at gmail dot com.

Comments are now moderated on posts more than seven days old so that I don't miss any. Thanks!